Thursday, September 9, 2010

'i do NOT buy' list - to be updated

  • gold jewelry
  • famous, expensive brands (except if it's second hand or if there's no other option)
  • in big, chain stores (except when can't find small, local, reasonably-priced alternative or when out of town visitors drag me there)
  • electronic gadgets
  • in big supermarkets (except when we run out of milk late at night)
  • clothes to exercise (I use old clothes or hand-me downs)
  • most politicians speeches
This list will be updated. Now I need to hear from you. What's on your 'i do NOT buy list'?

P.s: The fact that I do NOT buy these things does not mean you do or should do the same. First rule of a simple life: don't judge others.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I do NOT buy

-overpackaged produce (even if organic)
-styrofoam anything (period)
-personal care products with 'fragrance' in the ingredients list (it could be anything)
-clothing with large company logos (why be an advertisement?)
-fake maple syrup
-weed killer